- 6 Fish pieces
- 20-25 garlic cloves along with skin
- 4 dry chillies
- 3-4 strands of curry leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- ¼ cup grated dry coconut
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry
- Grind garlic, coriander seeds, chillies and dry coconut coarsely.
- Marinate the clean fish pieces with 1 tbsp of oil, turmeric, salt and the above mixture for 15 minutes.
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it. After the oil reaches the required temperature for frying, add the fish pieces and fry them on medium flame with occasional flipping until the outer layer of the fish turns crispy.
- Transfer them into a plate.
- Fry some fresh curry leaves and 2-3 dry red chillies and garnish them on the fish.