- 200 gms dried apricots
- 140 gms sugar
- ¼ cup almonds -blanched,cut into long pieces and cut into long pieces and roasted
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Wash apricots and soak in 2 cups water for 4-5 hours. De-seed the apricots, chop and place in a borosil cookware along with the liquid(1 cup) and sugar. Microwave on 80% power for 10 minutes or till the mixture become pulpy .
- Cool and grind to a smooth paste. Sieve through a fine strainer.
- Microwave for 2 minutes to get a thick consistency.
- Add almonds and lemon juice.
- Serve hot or cold, accompanied by cream or custard or rabri.