80g Sugar powder
200g all purpose flour/maida
1 tablespoon custard powder
1 tablespoon milk powder
1 teaspoon cardamom powder optional
1 tablespoon badam milk powder
20ml milk for badam milk
- In a bowl add butter and powdered sugar; mix well. Add milk and mix again.
- In another bowl add all purpose flour, cardamom powder,milk powder, custard powder, baking powder and milk well. In a glass add milk and badam milk powder and mix.
- Now add the flour mixture to the butter and mix well.
- Roll the dough into a 5mm thin sheet and cut them into 2 inch diameter circles and arrange them in the biscuit tray.
- Pour the badam milk on the biscuits in a way that all biscuits are well coated with badam milk. Remove the excess badam milk.
- Bake these biscuits for 15 minutes at 160º C no need to preheat the oven.
- Once they are baked, let them cool and serve them with chai.